1. CoinAll has launched borrowing service. CoinAll provides users with margin trading tools to buy long/short.
2. The maximum borrowing amount depends on the leverage, and the maximum leverage is 2 - 10 times.
3. CoinAll provides risk-control service for the borrowers’ margin transactions, monitoring and controlling risks over the margin account of CoinAll,
4. When having margin transactions, the borrowers will be regarded as unconditionally authorizing CoinAll to take risk control operations such as reducing positions or even completely closing positions when there are risks in the user ’s margin account ((total assets-liability) / liability ≤10%) .
5. Users should follow the rules of [Rules] when using the borrowed asset for margin trading.
6. Users should abide by the relevant national laws when margin trading to ensure that the source of trading assets is legal and compliant.
7. When users conduct margin trading, users should be fully aware of the risk of digital asset investment and margin transactions and make investment decisions rationally.
8. Users agree that all investment operations carried out on CoinAll represent their true investment intentions and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought by the investment decisions.
9. Users agree to the possible fees generated during borrowing and having margin transactions and agree to pay the relevant fees under the requirements of the platform announcement.
10. Users agree that CoinAll reserves the authority to implement risk control operations such as reducing positions, closing positions, and automatic repayment when there are risks found in the margin account, and users should unconditionally accept the final transaction result.
11. CoinAll reserves the right to suspend and terminate the margin trading business. If necessary, the CoinAll platform can suspend and terminate the margin trading business at any time.